Wednesday, May 16, 2018

For my son on his birthday

Happy 15thBirthday to Giancarlo, 




Our miracle baby, our son, friend, hero,  leader, inspiration, our guidance in parenting, our companion in this planet. 


    Giancarlo the beach lover, my walking        pal, my deep conversationalist contra        part, my Yogi and explorer of outdoors. 
   GC the avid book reader and constant       learner….my amazing gardener.  







      Congratulations to the child who                loves playing and meeting kids.

    To our challenger and risk taker,               our  “everything is awesome” attitude        little guy. 

To our little Mozart, passionate singer, our scientist, coder, magician, chess lover, our artist and  Origami Master.



Giancarlo who has visited and enjoyed more parks that I can count, I wish you never outgrow your likes for playgrounds, outdoors, National Parks, wetlands, etc. 





Happy Birthday to our Pacifist, activist, organizer and outspoken citizen; you have been an example to many of  us. 




Giancarlo, watching you grow inch by inch, day by day, month by month, year by year has been a privilege, a gift. It has been a real opportunity to see you shining bright like a star.  Year after year, you have taught us how to enjoy every minute, every moment, every opportunity from life. You are my inspiration and certainly my life is a better life because of you.


The way you enter a room with such certainty that there is space for you. The joy in your laughter, pure and clear, fresh like the breeze in our face.  The way you embrace others regardless of race, color of skin, nationality, etc… I love it!!




I thank you for having chosen me as your mother. I miss so,so,so much my little baby but I embrace the ingenious tweet in you. 


Giancarlo, I love you immensely, immeasurable to eternity and back. You are my rock and engine. 



I honor your Love for others, your caring ways towards those who you remember. I honor the letters you write and mail reaching people in the distance; some to friends, some to family and you always sharing  thoughts, books and everything you have from your heart. 

Our precious boy,  Today, I thank the Universe for our friends and family who love you much💕❤️ and intend that new friends embrace you always the way you embrace  them, with sincere care and   kindness.

 I intend that their hearts always embrace you with tender and pure love. The same love we planted in you when you were a tiny seed.
                          


 I intend that you continue embracing the people of this world, that you never forget to share with those in need, what gratitude is, how to say sorry when needed. I intend that you dance and sing your heart song always. 


GC never forget to share with the world all the Love you have been saving in your heart for every one of those kisses that you grabbed from your cheek as a baby and saved in your heart, for everyone of those, there will be a soul that will feel less burden because of your kind interest in them.  Te amo….
               
                                                                          ©KarlaGMundo2018

No comments:

Post a Comment