Saturday, July 28, 2018

Grateful for the summer and my love for nature and writing

I have so many topics that I want to share with whoever reads my articles but have not had a minute to write. I am grateful for those who read my thoughts and those who have given me feedback about my articles... I am not really good about marketing what I write but I  surely write when inspired and pretty much is everyday!!. I have notebooks  filled with topics from immigration to Global Warming.

I recently read the story of the Palestinian girl who got shot by a Israeli snipper. I was horrified about how Palestine keeps enduring the oppression of Israelies and how we in the West seem not able to do much. I was sadden to know that surrender, dialogue and Peace is not a word among Israelies and palestinians. I also attended a conference about gun control organized by moms across America. I heard a prominent lawyer talking about immigration law and saw many Americans concerned by the faith of children in detention centers. There is so much to do for the world, I get sad and overwhelmed but also empowered by many who care because I care..

I hope to share soon with all of you what I have read or heard recently. For now, enjoying my son and husband, vacations, the beach, sun, and  The Art of living... Intending you all are having a splendid summer... I dream of the day that all who suffer around the world are seen, are heard and are given the opportunity of Peaceful sunrise and sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment